Technical Project Manager
Troon Technologies is looking for a passionate, highly-skilled, self-motivated, experienced Technical Project Manager to join our team. The Project Manager will be primarily responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating project teams to achieve a high level of performance. The Project Manager will be responsible for managing several concurrent high visibility projects in a fast-paced environment that requires coordination and communication with Clients.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Determine and define project scope and objectives.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, risks and progress.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the entire project execution preferably agile project management techniques.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Provide administrative support and coordination of a project or a portfolio of projects.
- Effectively communicate with all department personnel and any necessary operational groups.
- Organize, track and distribute project data to field teams designated to specific projects.This could include but not limited to schedules, emails, time tracking and budgeting etc.
- Provide status reports to management on actions completed and planned.
- Develop requested documentation and communications as requested.
- File and maintain project related documentation.
Job Requirements & Qualification:
- 5+ years experience as a Project Manager managing large, complex projects in high-tech development environment with multi-functional teams.
- Work experience in the development of n-tier applications on open source, mobile platforms and blockchain applications.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment.
- Sound level of technical background to provide highly-credible leadership to development teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A solid understanding of DevOps tools and techniques is a must requirement.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in CS.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
- Ability to proactively develop and implement strategies that significantly mitigate risk and improve operations.
- Ability to adapt to new technologies.
- Strong focus on quality and customer satisfaction.
- Project management certifications are highly desirable.
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams with at least 10-15 team members including Designers, Developers and QA Personnel.
E-92 1/A, Block E Satellite Town, Rawalpindi, Punjab